Friday 1 November 2013

My new blog - Continued on from my old blog because Google made it too hard to log in with my old email addy!!

After struggling for ages to get into my previous blogger blogs mainly because I could no longer log in using my "alternate" email address which is my main, normal address, I have been obliged to give in and create this new blog using my "gmail" email addy.  Complaint over!!  This is a new start so I will so it differently - instead of lots of "look what I've done" there will be more of "this is how I did it" so I can share my ideas, my patterns and my end results.

I will copy over a lot of the stuff from my old blogs plus I will put links to them in my Blog List so that people can hop from one to the other.  I can still access my old blogs ,ie. Anlaby Dollshouse, Anlabyhouse and Anlaby Trains, I just can't log in to add any further content so here I am..........
My First Room Box - a kitchen scene which  now has a lot more utensils and cooking tools than when I took this photo.
The tiny glass jars behind the cook were full of artificially coloured fake herbs and spices so I emptied them all and filled them with the real thing - Chillies, Ginger, Curry powder, Coriander, Parsley, Turmeric, Sesame seeds, Ground cloves, Poppy seeds, Paprika and others. I think they look a lot more natural now.

No comments:

Post a Comment